FRM Materials Handling is a leading Tasmanian-owned and operated company specialising in rental, servicing, parts and sales of a broad range of material handling, farming, warehousing equipment and commercial vehicles.
FRM Materials Handling is entering an expansion and advancement phase and offering some great opportunities for qualified trades staff who want to make a positive change and add to our high level of professionalism and build a positive culture.
We are looking for the following:
- Relevant trade certificate
- Electrical competence in on and off-highway equipment
- Have a current and valid driver’s licence
Important personal skills:
A people person with great communication skills and capable of providing genuine customer service that is second to none.
- Ability to work unsupervised
- A real team player who sincerely supports and enjoys working in a close-knit environment
- A good work ethic and to be reliable and dependable