After Sales Service
Our number one priority is customer satisfaction, which is supplied by one of the finest forklift service specialists in Tasmania. A computerised fleet management system calculates when the next service is due. The service coordinator prebooks all service work for a mutually agreed day and time.
Operating out of fully equipped service vans, factory trained technicians arrive on site, complete the work in the minimum time and leave you, the customer with a comprehensive report.
Key customer support areas are:
- Periodic Maintenance Plans: Cost effective periodic maintenance plans tailored to meet each customer's individual requirements and provide maximum utilisation at minimum cost.
- Factory Trained Technicians: FRM service technicians are factory trained for the entire range of equipment available from FRM.
- Fully Equipped Workshop: The FRM service centre provides a collection and delivery service, fixed price quotes, competitive prices, replacement units and a written guarantee.
- Mobile Service Units: To ensure minimum downtime of customer's equipment our radio controlled fleet of FRM Mobile Service Workshops is fully equipped to perform all jobs, short of a major overhaul, on site.
- Genuine Parts: To ensure total quality of service and maximise the life of customer's equipment FRM supplies genuine parts at competitive prices from the company's computerised inventory of over 3,000 line items.
- 24-hour emergency parts & service: Available 365 days of the year.