FRM Materials Handling Pty Ltd was formed on the 29 November 1982 to provide specialist services to the Materials Handling Industry.
With continued growth FRM's services have increased to provide:
- Sales of new and used Yale, Linde and Manitou forklifts.
- Sales of new Takeuchi excavators and track loaders.
- Sales of Manitou, Linde, Macrack, and JLG products.
- Sales of new Hino Trucks and Buses.
- Fleet Management service.
- Field service support.
- Long and short term forklift and machinery hire.
- A comprehensive range of models to suit every application.
- Your choice of Petrol, LPG, Diesel, or battery electric units.
It is the policy of FRM to endeavour to always provide its customers with only products and services that meet the customers requirements. Customer satisfaction is essential to the continuing success of the company and is, therefore, a primary objective.
Safe working practices are achieved through proper communication, training and co-operation between all staff levels at FRM. Safety is the responsibility of all concerned, and the aim must be to eliminate unsafe work practices. Our policy is to provide a safe place of employment, and to maintain an exemplary standard of safety throughout our operations.